Friday, October 09, 2009

Anniversary Cont.

Justin and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Raleigh, eating at one of our favorite restaurants, On The Border, yes, I realize it is not a fancy place but it is good food! We were very thankful for The Scotts watching the kids for us, they live in Raleigh, so we dropped the kids off at their house and went on our date. After a long, uninterrupted dinner, we went to Lifeway bookstore and browsed and bought a few things of course. It was a great night reminiscing about the last 10 years and looking ahead to our future.

Happy 10 years Justin!
For my gift, along with our anniversary trip in November with the Tombrella's, Justin bought me a new wedding ring. We had talked about it for awhile back, and I knew I was getting one because he traded in my other one. For those of you who might not think I am sentimental, the wedding ring that I had was not my original one that Justin gave me. That one got lost in the mail ( a very long story). Anyways, I had told Justin what I like, and he outdid himself. I was pleasantly surprised especially when he gave me this ring just like he proposed to me 10 years ago, attached to the same Bible. Great job babe! I love you!

The Bible with my new ring.


Close up view.

Thanks Chris and Rebecca for watching the kids, they had a great time and so did we. You guys are a blessing to us.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That red dress looks awesome on you! And what a rock!!! Way to go Justin! SO beautiful! So happy for you! And can't wait til MX!!! :) Only like 6 or 7 weeks right?!

The Wife said...

WOW!!! What a special gift!

BoldLion said...

You are so bless to have him as your lovely husband!

I would love to babysit the kids again too! They are very special!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion