Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Necklaces for All!

I don't know what to say about my lack of blogging, except that I have been in a slump. Nothing seemed worthy of blogging, and I just haven't been that crazy about my computer lately. We are having a great summer, lots of swimming at the YMCA pool, playing, grilling, and just recently a wonderful visit from my parents, (more to come on that later).
One morning before we went to the Y, Karis decided to make everyone, including Calvin, a necklace. She and Noah sported theirs to the Y, and Calvin wore his all day long!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Calvin looks very stylish:)

BoldLion said...

I love it!

It is cool to see Calvin does have it on him! I am surprise that he had it all day. My dogs would have eaten it up before you know it.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

aunt courtney said...

oh my gosh! my neice and nephew are getting so big