Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Carving a Pumpkin!

Here are a few pictures of us carving our pumpkin with Karis. She actually helped this time, sticking her hands in the gooey mess!

Karis is helping Justin clean out the goop!

I know I didn't do a very good job carving this pumpkin, but Karis was very proud of it.

Karis loves to say "cheese" when we take her picture, thus the expression on her face.
We had fun carving the pumpkin, but we had more fun watching it "melt" the next couple of days. Karis enjoyed seeing the pumpkin melt to the the ground. She would say, "why is the pumpkin melting Mommy." I didn't really have an answer for her, imagine that telling your child you don't know, it is not the first time for me and I am sure it won't be the last.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute pumpkin! My boys wouldn't touch the mess on the inside of ours! Way to go Karis! You should get one of the little carving kits they sell now...it makes carving a pumpkin a lot easier and a lot safer! :)
Can't wait to see you in a little over a week!