Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Belated 3rd BIrthday Noah John!

This birthday post for you Noah is only nine days late! This year has flown by, sweet Noah. Three, wow, my little "bud" is three. I remember praying for you before you were born, and I remember when I saw you for the first time and how I thought my heart would burst with love.

Noah, you are so sweet, you love playing by yourself and with your sister, your favorite toys are your cars, and you "love" eating all the time! Your first words every morning are, "I want breakfast," even before you are fully awake. What you mean is "I want a cereal bar and a nana." I always thought that I talked a lot, being a girl and all, but your chatter endlessly. Everyday, you talk constantly and cause us all to laugh at your silliness. Sometimes you can be a little too rough with your sister, especially when you two are wrestling! I am so glad that you love cuddling with me and giving me still slobbery kisses! Oh Noah, you are a joy and blessing to our hearts.

My prayer for you is that Jesus will save you one day and that you will be "a righteous and upright man who walks with God," just like both men you were named after, Noah in the Bible and your Papa John.
We love you sweet Noah John!













Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Noah John!

No comments: