Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun with Friends and Each Other!

As you can see, blogging has not been high on my list of things to do this summer. I think I have been in a rut, and it is no surprise that sometimes, I don't even look at the computer for days. I think my rut is finally over, so here are a few pictures of what the kids have been doing this summer.
Awhile back, we watched the Brooks' girls for date night. The kids had a lot of fun, especially eating Popsicles.

Noah, Karis, Madeline, and Hannah
Wednesday during lunch Justin came home and watched the kids so I could get a haircut. I came home to a HUGE mess, toys everywhere (I am not complaining just stating the facts). The kids had been going to the store and buying bedding amongst other things so they could make beds to sleep in in Noah's room. They used my Harris Teeter reusable bags to make their purchases, it was a sight.

Karis is her newly furnished bed, pretend napping.

Noah just waking up from his pretend nap, as you can see toys all around. I don't imagine either of them could really sleep if all those toys were in their beds.


Karis loving her brother.
I have soccer camp pictures coming and more fun things ahead. Most of our summer has been spent at the pool, but pictures aren't possible this year as Noah doesn't like floats and he has to watched constantly, he liked to jump in. Hope everyone is having a fun summer.

4 comments:

BoldLion said...

I love this! You are very bless to have kids!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Unknown said...

What a great picture of Karis and Noah there at the end, they both look so grown up!

SK said...

Jeanna...Karis is really starting to look so much like you. So beautiful.

The Bente Family said...

Super Fun!!!! Both of the kids are so big!!! Geez, where does the time go??