Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Noah's 1st Birthday!

Since we were in Texas for Noah's first birthday, I was unable to post. We had a great day with Justin's family and of course, there was cake! Noah really enjoyed himself eating and licking his fingers. Justin's sister make Noah's cake, and she did a great job!
Here are some pictures to let them show you how much Noah enjoyed himself!





I honestly can't believe my sweet Noah is one. He is growing up so fast and is now starting to know what he wants. He is very cuddly now and loves his daddy the most. When he wakes up in the morning, he has to have his milk and then his daddy.
We are so thankful and blessed to have you in our lives Noah John, you are a joy and so much fun. Thank you for making us laugh all the time. I love you so much!

4 comments:

BoldLion said...

I want some cake and they did look yummy! I can see why Noah wants some more!

Did he had a snowy Birthday? I wish that I can see more of him playing in the snow on his birthday!

Happy Birthday Noah!

Love you all,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

SK said...

Wow I can't belive he is one already! Looks like ya'll had a great time.

Lori said...

Happy birthday sweet Noah! Cute cake Courtney!!!

laura said...

great cake courtney! happy birthday to Noah- glad you're home safely.